1. Where is the bag?
2. Who is the speaker talking about?
3. What does Mike usually do after school?
4. What time does Jane have a piano lesson on Mondays?
5. How many boxes of milk did Jack buy just now?
6. Who are the speakers going to help?
A. A little kid
B. A young lady.
C. An old man.
7. What does Alice think of the magazine?
8. When are the speakers going to eat out?
A. This Friday.
B. This Saturday.
C. This Sunday.
9. What did Tom do last night?
A. He watched a football game。
B. He prepared for a report。
C. He studied for a test。
10.How much are the apples and the grapes?
A. 25 yuan.
B. 38 yuan.
C. 63 yuan
11.Where does the man want to go?
A. A bank.
B. A post office.
C. A library.
12. How will the man go there?
A. On foot.
B. By bike.
C. By bus.
13. What is the man looking at?
A. A menu.
B. A book.
C. A map.
14. What is the picture show about?
A. Asian culture.
B. African culture.
C. European culture.
15. Where may this conversation take place?
A. At the museum.
B. At home.
C. At school.
16.Everyone can do something to make a difference to a ____.
17. We should get together to collect the rubbish ____ a year.
C. three times
18. Some of the elder people need us to go shopping or for ____ them.
19. The reading club is a good place to welcome ____.
C. old friends
20. There are____ examples in the speech.
21. Jack is a(n) ____in Germany.
22. In the past ____ years, Jack has collected many old things.
23. He uses the ____ of an old car as part of the wall.
24. A ____ cover around the house helps to keep the heat inside.
25. Jack can now move ____ anywhere he likes.
A. the whole house
B. the front door
C. some rooms
A Volunteer Program
Where to go: A village, 26__kilometers from the city center
How to get there: By high-speed train and 27__
Where to stay: At the volunteer center with shared rooms
What to eat: Three 28__ Chinese meals a day
What to do: Take a 29 __lesson on Monday
Teach English and 30 __at a primary school from Tuesday to Friday
Tour around the village at the weekend
1-5 ABBAC 6-10 AABBC
11-15 ABCAC 16-20 ABCBA