首 页
手机版
当前位置:首页 > 英语书本 > 人教版英语书 > 九年级全一册英语书> Unit 10 You're supposed to shake hands.
整语速调:

Unit 10 You're supposed to shake hands.

听力文本

Section A  2d 
Katie: how about a welcome party for the international students last night?
凯蒂:昨晚为留学生举办的欢迎派对怎么样?
John: that's great! I made some new friends, but something interesting happened.
约翰:真棒!我交了一些新朋友,不过发生了一件很有趣的事情。
Katie: what's the matter?
凯蒂:什么事?
John: I met a Japanese boy named Misaki Sato, and he bowed to me as I reached out to shake hands with him.
约翰:我遇到了一个名叫佐藤的日本男孩,正当我伸出手(要跟他握手)时,他对我鞠躬了。
Katie: that is Japanese to greet the way. If you don't they bow, it is impolite.
凯蒂:那就是日本人跟别人打招呼的方式。如果你不对他们鞠躬还礼,那就失礼了。
John: I don't know the etiquette, so I just stood there stretched hand, I finally bowed in return.
约翰:我不知道这个礼节,所以我只站在那里伸的手,最后我还是鞠躬还礼了。
Katie: I remember the first time I met Marie last year, and I was like you. I reached out my hand, and to my surprise, she kissed me on both cheeks!
凯蒂:我记得去年第一次见玛丽的时候,我也和你一样。我伸出手,而令我惊讶的是,她亲吻了我的双颊!
John: if she wants to kiss my cheek, I don't mind!
约翰:若她要亲我的脸颊,我可不介意!
Katie: Oh, it's interesting. And then I know that when the French meet, they kiss each other to show politeness.
凯蒂:呵呵,很有趣。而后来我知道法国人见面时都会亲吻对方以示礼貌。

赞助商

书本目录